POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Tragic News in our Community : Re: Tragic News in our Community Server Time
10 Aug 2024 23:21:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tragic News in our Community
From: Sander
Date: 22 Dec 1999 06:21:07
Message: <3860b423@news.povray.org>
When you get older chances are that you have experienced tragedies like
Ron's.
All I know is that the world litterally seems changed completely then, and
only very gradually it returns to what it looked like before. I feel deeply
moved by this terrible accident and I hope that in time the world will
change back for Ron and his wife.
I can't think of what to say to Ron personally as a consolation.
--
Regards,
Sander

Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> schreef in berichtnieuws
385### [at] pacbellnet...